Learning requires motivated participants, clear learning objectives, and a confident trainer/facilitator/instructor. Participants in this workshop will start with a subject-specific program guide, create a learning session, and deliver a workshop. They will receive constructive feedback and guidance for future learning events.
Greg Enos, who has facilitated workshops, conducted leadership training, and taught in an urban school system, will lead this program. He is the Managing Principal of Time Communications Associates.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Cite their biggest strength as a trainer/facilitator/instructor.
- Explain the most critical skill they need to develop.
- Note their biggest concern as a trainer/facilitator/instructor.
Preparation for the workshop requires each participant to:
- Obtain a copy of a subject-specific program guide.
- Identify their biggest concern about delivering material as a trainer/facilitator/instructor.
Primary Audience: New trainers, facilitators, instructors.
Length: Six-twelve hours.