Getting work done through others is one of the toughest challenges facing leaders today. This customized workshop focuses on leading by example and strong interpersonal communications. It is conducted in multiple sessions so learned techniques can be applied within the organization.
Greg Enos, who has extensive experience as a coach and coach trainer, will lead this workshop. He is the Managing Principal of Time Communications Associates.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Apply the five critical steps to coaching.
- Explain at least three advantages of effective coaching.
- Describe their biggest challenge as a coach.
Preparation for the workshop requires each participant to:
- Bring an open mind and sense of humor to the workshop.
- Identify their best coaching experience.
Primary Audience: Leaders, potential leaders
Length: Eight-sixteen hours