Procrastination, poor planning, lack of priorities and marginal discipline limits individual productivity and leads to frustration.
This workshop focuses on the importance of listening (as part of the communications process), setting realistic objectives, using technology effectively and applying proven productivity techniques. Participants will finish this workshop with a 30-day action plan.
Greg Enos, who has used facilitated personal productivity programs over the last four decades, will present the workshop.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- State what their listening strengths are.
- Describe the application of one new communication technique/strategy they will use within 30 days.
- Apply the “touch paper one time” technique.
- Explain the five steps to overcoming procrastination.
- Identify their top five priorities for the next 12 months.
Preparation for the workshop requires each participant to:
- Commit to improving their individual personal productivity.
- List their three biggest time barriers.
- Specify at least one priority to be accomplished in the workshop.
Primary Audience: All staff
Length: Six-eight hours